5 Ways to Completely Revamp Your Sacral Chakra
Hi, I'm Della. I live in the country, love to write, travel & spend time with my family. I have a passion for chakras which I turned into a booming business - how great is that?
Hey ladies ... yes, this self-care thing is hard. And rewarding. And freeing. And ... pleasurable - you say what?
Not only are we going to get into the ways you can revamp the energy of your Sacral Chakra, but I'm going to give YOU tips on how you can do it for yourself ... for free.
Whether you are a creative entrepreneur like me, a parent with small kids or a corporate executive - it doesn't matter. We all need to include self-care in our daily routine or we're just going to get stressed and burnt out!
It'll take time at first as you will have to make conscious choices throughout your day - but trust me, after a while, it will get easier.
So, let's jump right in...
If you're wondering why you would you want to revamp your Sacral Chakra, let me tell you that a healthy Sacral Chakra will INCREASE your ability to take in pleasure in your life - yes, that's right, the health of your Sacral Chakra is directly related to your ability to FEEL PLEASURE! Sounds pretty good doesn't it?
here are 5 WAYS TO COMPLETELY REVAMP YOUR SACRAL CHAKRA:
- Go Swimming. Your Sacral Chakra is associated with the water element and all fluids of the body. It's important to include water activities such as swimming, splashing around or even bathing so you can let yourself feel the buoyancy of water in your body. The fluidity will help organically release congestion in your Sacral Chakra area without even having to think about it. And - you can also have fun!
- Give and receive. Is it easier for you to give than receive? If so, your Sacral Chakra may be affected. As noted above, the Sacral Chakra is all about flow and, the opposite energy of giving is receiving. So, if you are only able to give and are not able to receive goodness into your life - you are blocking the energy flow of your Sacral Chakra. You can change this by paying attention to whether you allow yourself to receive compliments. Do you take them in & say thank you or do you brush them off as silly? Are you grateful when someone holds the door open for you - if so, do you express it? You can start making new choices today! Express gratitude, say thank you & allow yourself to feel the pleasure this brings.
- Use crystals. Crystals have unique vibrations with can align with the vibrations of your Chakras. Citrine is great crystal for cleansing, detoxifying & opening your Sacral Chakra. It's also easy to find and ... it's affordable! One easy way to incorporate Citrine into your life is to put a piece of it in your bed and sleep with it!
- Exercise. Movement is great for your physical body as well as your energetic field as it gets things moving! You can get your Sacral Chakra energy moving by: hula hooping, doing scissor kicks, hip circles or simply rocking your pelvis. Any exercise in which you engage your pelvic muscles (remember the Sacral Chakra is in your abdominal area) will help open and clear the energy in that area of your body.
- Nurture yourself. Yes - give yourself permission to enjoy some down time! Take a nice hot bath, sit quietly, practice mindfulness techniques or just simply enjoy your cup of coffee while sitting in the morning sun. Whatever you choose to do to nurture yourself, make sure you allow the pleasure of the moment to soak into every cell of your body. Feel your life force. Feel your vitality. Feel your pleasure.
The sky is the limit when it comes to ways to revamp and open your Sacral Chakra. You bet - there are not rules - get creative! Here are just a few more ideas I can think of off the top of my head: embrace the color orange, dance, listen to jazz music, and eat juicy foods, drink water. etc. The point? I hope this blog has inspired you to make the most of every day as you choose to flow with the juiciness of your life instead of letting yourself stay stuck. There is SO much more to life ... start enjoying it!
LEAVE A COMMENT